Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community.
Please feel free to contact us with your comments at:
Mailing Address: CHOA, PO Box 1277, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Physical Address in The Cape:
902 The Cape Boulevard, Wilmington, NC 28412
The 2021 Annual Assessment will be $600. The invoices have been mailed or emailed to all property owners in The Cape.
Please contact the office if you have not received your invoice. Capeoffice@cape-hoa.com
You can now check your Cape account on the website under "Your Preferences" then View Transactions.
We are updating receipt of your 2021 Assessment payments there.
UPDATE: As of April 1, 2021 All unpaid assessments have Finance Charges included. Updated statements have been mailed or emailed as of April 1. Please pay promptly to avoid further charges.
YOGA at THE CAPE starting February 24th!
- Edit- Yoga Times Have Changed!!
Yin Yoga program for the residents will be held outside at Rouen Court.
We will start Feb 24th and classes will be on Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 am!!
Cost of the class is $8.00 or $35.00 for 5 classes. Click here for a flyer.
The Cape Garden Club meets once a month on the second Tuesday of the month.
The next meeting is set for April 13, 2021 at 10am. Please CLICK HERE for the latest information!
We are a casual group and there are no dues.
If you would like to join us, you can contact Jan Zeleznock at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Brenda Harkay at email@example.com. All Cape members are welcome.
The Cape's Annual Yard sale which is always scheduled for the first Saturday in May has been scheduled for Saturday May 1, 2021.
The Cape Spring Fling:
- May 16, 2021 from 3pm - 6pm, Please CLICK HERE for the details!
TGIF is back for 2021
- May 28th from 5pm -7pm at Rouen Court, Please CLICK HERE for more details!!
- The Cape HOA would like to remind the community that the owner of the golf course takes the position that the course is private property and should not be driven upon, used to walk pets or for personal exercise. The owner of the course may trespass violators and may notify the New Hanover County Sheriff of activity on the course.
- Please see the attached information about the New Hanover County leash laws that pertain to our Community. Click here
Please let the HOA office know if you would like to contribute any news to The Cape Neighborhood on the Website or for the Newsletter.