Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions or email us with questions at:
Phone number: 910-395-0081
Mailing Address: CHOA, PO Box 1277, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Physical Address: 902 The Cape Boulevard, Wilmington, NC 28412
The 2018 Annual Meeting is coming soon.
November 17-VOTING at the HOA office.
November 18-HOA ANNUAL MEETING at Courtyard Marriott on Carolina Beach
Please remember to send in your proxy vote by Friday November 16th even if you are voting in person, so we will have a quorum and can conduct business during the Annual Meeting.
There are lock boxes at the front door of the HOA office for you to drop off your voting envelopes any time.
Have a wonderful week!
PS- There have been three voting ballots that were not sent in properly and are not identifiable so they will not count. If you did not put your ballots in the white envelope that had your lot number on it and sign your name as the Designated Voter the vote will not count. Please contact the office to make sure your vote will be counted.
October 19, 2018
The HOA President has added a letter to the homeowners on the Resident Tab, (and then scroll down to Owners News), about the current situation with the Masonboro Golf Club.
We have had to change the date and location of The Cape Homeowners Association meeting because of the venue having storm damage from Hurricane Florence.
- We will be electing two Board of Directors this year.
- We have three neighbors who have volunteered to run for the Board of Director vacant seats.
- Click here to find out more information about the Candidates.
- Voting packets will be mailed out by October 18th so be on the lookout in your mail and send in your proxy vote even if you will be attending the HOA meeting.
This year our Voting and Annual Meeting will take place over TWO DAYS.
- Saturday, November 17th from 8am to 10:30am VOTING at the CHOA Office at 902 the Cape Blvd.
- Sunday, November 18th from 1:00 until 4:00 Annual MEETING at the Courtyard Marriott at 100 Charlotte Ave, Carolina Beach NC.
PLEASE CONTACT THE HOA OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 910-395-0081 OR EMAIL AT: CAPEOFFICE@CAPE-HOA.COM
Carolina Beach lake dredging/dumping letter. The more letters that are mailed in the more notice we will get to the opposition effort from The Cape HOA.
"Detailed Carolina Beach proposed Dump Site".
Carolina Beach's proposed Hazardous Waste Dumpsite adjacent to West Telfair Circle
** (November)The Cape has had one pass through with the clean up crews from New Hanover County. There is only one more pass with the County Clean Up Crews on the Hurricane Florence Debris before they are finished.
MONDAY NOVEMBER 12TH WAS THE LAST DAY TO PUT OUT VEGETATIVE DEBRIS
Only Vegetative debris will be picked up.
- Place debris within 5 feet of the curb away from the street.
- Do not place debris in drainage ditches or on top of road grates.
- Keep debris 3 feet away from fire hydrants, street signs, water meters and mailboxes.
- Debris should not be bagged.
- Larger branches should be cut into 12 ft lengths or less.
- If you don't want to wait for the county pick up...You can take your vegetative debris to Veteran’s Park adjacent to Ashley High School next to the retention pond: 835 Halyburton Memorial Pkwy., Wilmington
DO NOT INCLUDE HOUSEHOLD WASTE OR CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS.
It will not be picked up!
Check out the November Calendar for new social gatherings that are happening in the Cape.
Upcoming Cape Events:
- 11/17/18- Annual Meeting Voting Day. Come to the HOA Office at 902 the Cape Blvd from 8:00 am to 10:30 am on Saturday Nov. 17, 2018
- 11/18/18-Annual Meeting Business Meeting. Sunday Nov 18, 2018 at The Courtyard Marriott. Meeting begins at 1:00 pm. 100 Charlotte Ave, Carolina Beach.
Please let the HOA office know if you would like to contribute any news to The Cape Neighborhood on the Website.