The 2018 Annual Meeting is coming soon.
November 17-VOTING at the HOA office.
November 18-HOA ANNUAL MEETING at Courtyard Marriott on Carolina Beach
Remember to send in your proxy vote this coming week even if you are voting in person, so we will have a quorum and can conduct business during the Annual Meeting.
There are lock boxes at the front door of the HOA office for you to drop off your voting envelopes any time.
Have a wonderful weekend!
PS- There have been two voting ballots that were not sent in properly and are not identifiable so they will not count. If you did not put your ballots in the white envelope that had your lot number on it and sign your name as the designated voter the vote will not count. Please contact the office to make sure your vote will be counted.
October 19, 2018
The HOA President has added a letter to the homeowners on the Resident Tab, (and then scroll down to Owners News), about the current situation with the Masonboro Golf Club.
We have had to change the date and location of The Cape Homeowners Association meeting because of the venue having storm damage from Hurricane Florence.
- We will be electing two Board of Directors this year.
- We have three neighbors who have volunteered to run for the Board of Director vacant seats.
- Click here to find out more information about the Candidates.
- Voting packets will be mailed out by October 18th so be on the lookout in your mail and send in your proxy vote even if you will be attending the HOA meeting.
This year our Voting and Annual Meeting will take place over TWO DAYS.
- Saturday, November 17th from 8am to 10:30am VOTING at the CHOA Office at 902 the Cape Blvd.
- Sunday, November 18th from 1:00 until 4:00 Annual MEETING at the Courtyard Marriott at 100 Charlotte Ave, Carolina Beach NC.
PLEASE CONTACT THE HOA OFFICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 910-395-0081 OR EMAIL AT: CAPEOFFICE@CAPE-HOA.COM